Are you in need of high quality of life at your home? At Seniors Care 360, we offer a unique home care services assisting our clients and allows them to remain safe and independent in their comfortable place. We believe in keeping individuals independent and confidence while assisting them with their daily routine Our services are individually personalised for each person to bring the best care while you remain in your home.
is especially important for an elderly as neglect can led to serious health issues, it helps in reducing the daily stressors of life and keeps one healthy... How can we help?
in the social setup we all accept that loneliness can lead to depression and self-neglect. In our seniors this applies, and we see that isolation leads to mood swings and health neglect... How can we help?
We understand the impacts of a health follow-up and medical routines on the lives of individuals and assist them with... How can we help?
Do you need a break and take your family on vacation but cannot do so due to elderly needing care at home. We can help you... How can we help?
Do you know that the physical, psychosocial, and spiritual symptoms patients experience at the end of their terminal illness can become an emotional and psychological burden for the family and loved ones... How can we help?
failing memory, personality changes are very painful, a constant care for such people help them gain back their confidence... How can we help?
Meal Preparation & Home Making
with advancing age one needs to keep their body healthy and fit, and nutrition plays a particularly important role to manage the chronic health conditions... How can we help?
PERSONAL CAREOur carefully selected staff can assist you with;
- Personal grooming
- oral care
- medication reminder
- peri-care, toileting program and maintaining incontinence
- fall prevention and assistance with walking and many more...
COMPANIONSHIPWe offer a wide range of companionship services for your aging loved one. Our companionship services will help to maintain a healthy lifestyle at home through social engagement that supports them physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Interactive activities to encourage happiness and enhance their quality of life
- Engaging one to one
- Puzzles and other mind engaging games
- Engaging in activities of senior’s choice
- Passionate listeners
NURSING ASSISTANCEWe understand the impacts of a health follow-up and medical routines on the lives of individuals and assist them with;
- Head to toe assessment
- Creating/ updating care plan
- Monitoring vital signs and blood glucose
- Medication administration
- Wound care
- Tube feeding
- post -op care
- basic and advanced foot care
PALLIATIVE CAREIf you or your family member have a life-threatening condition or a serious illness, our services aim to make you and your loved ones feel as comfortable as possible. We offer;
- comfort care while they remain in their home
- staying by their side, hydrating and keeping them safe
- Building and following care plans designated individually
- Nursing checkup and medication administration as needed
- Educating and comforting families
MEAL PREPARATION & HOME MAKINGWe recognize the time and energy needed to manage your nutrition and home making. We provide our supportive services to help people continue live quality life.
- Meal research, planning, and preparation with the clients
- Helping in light housekeeping
- laundry/ linen service, dishes, running errands and many more…
RESPITE CAREWe provide respite care round the clock, for loved one who would like to stay home when family needs a break or a hand to help whether:
- After surgery or any procedure
- Short term need of help if travel is planned by family
- Our staff is available on flexible timings to help you or your loved ones for their needs
ALZHEIMER’S AND DEMENTIA CAREWe specifically selected our staff with good knowledge and experience on Alzheimer's/ Dementia to help clients live dignified life while at home. We offer.
- Assist with daily routine while engaging clients in their care
- Help them maintain physical activity
- Monitoring the behaviour regarding hallucinations and delusions
- Continuous 24/7 supervision to prevent wandering
- Assisting and helping in all appointments related to daily exercise & recommended therapies
- Engage clients with mental stimulation books to decrease the progress of the disease
Interested in learning more about all the services? Contact us today and see how we can help you or your loved ones!